Artweaver is a painting program which lets you paint creatively with the help of a huge range of tools. You can create sketches from photos or just experiment with colors.
For professional users, Artweaver offers layers, layer groups, selection tools and support for various file formats.
Artweaver is available in two versions: The Free version as freeware and an the Plus version with costs which has more features than the free version.
Advantages of Artweaver
- Support of many different digital brushes e.g. chalk, charcoal, pencils...
- A wide variety of adjustment settings to customize the default brushes or to create new brushes
- Industry standard image editing tools like gradient, crop, fill and selection tools
- Event saving and playback
- Native 64 bit application and and 16 Bits/Channel support *
- Free rotatable and movable canvas *
- Support for High DPI displays
- Support for the most common file formats like AWD (Artweaver), BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, TGA, TIFF, PNG, and PSD
- Transparency, layer and layer group support
- Effect filters like sharpen, blur, emboss, mosaic ...
- Editable text layers
- Pen Tablet support for a realistic painting feeling
- History function to undo/redo last editing steps
- Use of multiple CPU cores *
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts *
- Extensible through plugin modules (Artweaver and Photoshop® * format)
- Support for many languages through language files
- And much more ...
* Only available in Plus version.